The SME Technology Financing Programme is a joint initiative between SME Corp. Malaysia and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Malaysia (HPE Malaysia). This initiative aims to provide Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with access to digital and technology financing solutions. Through this collaboration, HPE Malaysia will support the digital transformation of impacted businesses by providing various innovative financing structures to reduce the upfront cash expenditure required during these uncertain times.
GET FINANCING HELP TO SUPPORT YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
See how HPE Financial Services & SME Corp. Malaysia can help your business grow in these challenging times.
TECHNOLOGY FINANCING SOLUTIONS BY HPE MALAYSIA
Which of these solutions is right
for your business?
Browse these offers to learn more.
HPEFS ELIGIBILITY, REQUIREMENTS, AND TERMS
Your company must be:
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)
- In operation for at least two (2) years
Please be prepared to provide the following:
- For Sdn. Bhd. companies: Audited financial reports for the last two (2) years
- For Sole Proprietorship companies: Management accounts for the last two (2) years
- Latest interim financials (as of 31st December 2020)
- Copy of your company's bank statement which shows the balance according to the provided interim financials
- A credit consent form signed by your company's director
- Leasing term – 3 / 4 / 5 Years
- Minimum deal size of RM20,000
- Applicants that are successfully financed are requested to register for the SME status
FINANCING PROGRAMS FROM HPEFS
Acquire the IT your business needs today with reduced payment for the first eight (8) months.
Can't bear the cost of new tech at this moment?
Get what you need now and pay a fixed monthly amount later.
Generate cash from your assets and put money back into your business.
Unlock additional value from your existing IT with a plan that repurposes the IT you currently own.
SCOPE OF HPE LEASING OFFERINGS
Furnish your business with the following offerings from HPE.