A strategic collaboration between SME Corp., Nestlé Malaysia and HDC had established the SME Mentoring Programme which aims to develop and enhance the capabilities of local SMEs in the Halal Food and Beverage (F&B) industry.
The 2-Day Programme offers SMEs the opportunity to share, explore and enhance their knowledge on the improvement in business performance for future planning to compete globally.
Under the SME Mentoring Programme, Nestlé as a renowned producer of Halal food and beverage in the World will exhibits the insights on Halal procedures, best practices for Halal F&B industry as well as what it takes to become competent suppliers to Multinational Corporations.
- Halal awareness among SMEs
- Production Optimization
- Quality Management
- Managing Food Regulatory issues
- Enhancing Industrial Performance awareness
- Strategic Marketing
- Monitoring aspect for sourcing of raw material
By sharing Nestlé expertise, the SME Mentoring Programme had captured overwhelming feedback from participating SMEs.
Participating SMEs will also be supported through various Capacity Building Programmes offered by SME Corp. and HDC:
- The auditing process through SME Competitiveness Rating for Enhancement (SCORE) is to identify the competitiveness of SMEs based on the performance and capabilities which will be signified as SCORE rating.
- The SCORE rating will facilitate SME Corp and HDC to further diagnose analyse and recommend suitable capacity building and market access programmes namely SME Brand Development Programme, Skills Upgrading Programme and Business Enhancement Programme to SMEs.
- Understand the requirements to be suppliers to MNCs through the sharing knowledge and Halal Best Practices by Nestlé.
- Enhance knowledge on Production Optimization, Operations activities measurement, implementation of Food Regulation, Labeling requirement, Marketing & Sales and many more
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
RM 150 per person
Seats are based on first-come-first serve basis.
Pn. Junita Jamirun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
En. Muhamad Arif Mohamed Feisal (email@example.com)
Pn. Nur Johanna Riswan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel : 03-2775 6000 ext 6169/6106/6193
Fax : 03-2775 6314
Pn Yusriana Mohd Yusoff (email@example.com) Tel : 03-7965 5555 Fax : 03-7965 5500