SME Corp, Nestlé Malaysia and Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC) have established a strategic collaboration to promote the potential of business opportunities towards enhancing the capabilities of local Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) in the Halal Food and Beverages (F&B) industry.
The two-day SME Mentoring Programme offers SMEs the opportunity to share, explore and enhance their knowledge on the improvement in business performance to compete in the global market.
Under the SME Mentoring Programme, Nestlé as a global and renowned producer for Halal food and beverage will exhibit the insights on the Halal procedures, best practices for Halal F&B industry as well as what it takes to become competent suppliers to Multinational Corporations.
- Halal Awareness
- Managing Food Regulatory Issues
- Strategic Marketing
- The Formation of Internal Halal Committee
- Production Optimization
- Enhancing Industrial Performance Awareness
- Mentoring Aspect for Sourcing of Raw Materials
- Understand the requirements to be suppliers to MNCs through knowledge sharing and Halal best practices by Nestlé.
- Enhance knowledge on Production Optimization,Operations Activities Measurement,Implementation of Food Regulation, Labeling, Requirement, Marketing & Sales and much more
Who should attend?
- Business Owners
- Managing Directors/General Managers
RM 150 per person
Seats are based on first-come-first serve basis.
Secretariat (Halal Industry Development Corporation-HDC)
Pn Yusriana Mohd Yusoff (email@example.com)
Tel : 03-7965 5555
Fax : 03-7965 5500
|Flyer SME Mentoring Programme 2014||412.39 KB|