SME Corp. Malaysia is introducing the SME@UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME which provides a structured learning opportunity to the CEO’s of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
The Programme is designed to help develop capable human capital that will drive diverse management innovation and creativity in developing the business acumen of new and existing entrepreneurs. The Programme is based on the SME University of Japan’s hands-on approach, model for participant to learn on what it takes to become a world-class CEO.
Benefits of the programmes?
- Understand what it takes to be a national, regional and global enterprises;
- Develop and cultivate a positive culture within the company;
- Explore various diagnostic business tools to cope with a dynamic business environment;
- Refine the business plan of the company.
- Owners/ CEO of SMEs and SME’s higher management
How long is the duration and what are the modules?
APPLICATION FORM FOR SME CEO TRAINING PROGRAMME
For enquiries, please contact:
Sekretariat (SME Corp. Malaysia)
Tel : 03-2775 6000 ext 6063 / 6085
Fax : 03-2775 6314