The SME University Internship Programme was introduced in 2008 as an initiative to link SMEs to the universities as part of the Government efforts to enhance the synergy between the industry and university to upgrade the SMEs’ capacity and capability. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between SME Corp Malaysia and Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) to roll out this Programme to all public universities throughout Malaysia.
The objectives of this Programme is :
- assist SMEs in improving business performance and productivities through consultative approach by university students, under the supervision and guidance by their lecturers, as well as SME Corp. Malaysia’s Business Counselors ;
- promote entrepreneurship among students and provide exposure on real life business environment; and
- help the students to acquire the essential skills required both, either for working in the small firm or to start their own enterprises upon leaving full time education
Among the areas of improvements are :
- Business Operation & Management ;
- Production ;
- Management ;
- Financial Management ;
- Marketing ; and
- Application of ICT.
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Preferably companies with SCORE rating of two (2) Stars and below.
- Located nearby participating public universities.
Kindly submit the completed form to:
SME-University Internship Programme Secretariat
Tel : 03-2775 6000 ext 6053/ 6124
Fax : 03-2775 6314
SME Corp. Malaysia
Level 6, SME 1,
Block B, Platinum Sentral
Jalan Stesen Sentral 2
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 KUALA LUMPUR
|Application Form||25.75 KB|