- SME Corp. Malaysia’s One Referral Centre (ORC), since its establishment in 2011, has been a lifeline to the SMEs, equipping them with filtered and focused information and knowledge to aid their development. Located at our Head Office in Kuala Lumpur, the ORC acts as a ‘one-stop centre’ for business advisory services, disseminates relevant information on Government funds and incentives for SMEs and provides a channel for feedback on SME issues. With more than 400 walk-in visitors monthly, the ORC is the focal meeting point for SMEs and entrepreneurs to acquire knowledge, learn business best practices, and obtain essential information on business startup, market access, human capital development, financial resources, industry know-how, and many other business aspects.
The range of services offered at the ORC include:
- Business Advisory Services;
- ORC Links (Information counter by Ministries, Agencies, Banks, Development Financial Institutions and Associations);
- Pocket Talks;
- Info Centre (Info Mail, Info Line);
- Resource Centre;
- SME Product Gallery;
- Virtual ORC (SME Corp. Malaysia Website, SME Info Portal); and
- Micro Financing Open Day.
In 2015, the ORC recorded a total of 9,017 walk-in visitors (5,573 at the Head Office in Kuala Lumpur and 3,444 at our 11 State Offices).
Industry experts addressed more than 598,638 participants at 346 sessions of Pocket Talks, organised at the Head Office and State Offices, to share knowledge, insights and ideas on various business topics, as well as, to counsel the SMEs and entrepreneurs alongside our qualified Business and Financial Counselors.
|Visit us at :||Operating Hours :|
Level 4, SME 1, Block B,
|Monday to Friday
9.00 am to 5.00 pm
For more enquiries, please call: 1-300-30-6000 (Infoline)